Liquidity providers are responsible for providing liquidity to all of the vaults. This can be in whatever asset that the vaults may offer. For example, the dynamic hedging vault would take USD.
- Liquidity providers get access to uncorrelated, risk-adjusted, sustainable yield, with the peace of mind that their funds are growing, only with the risk that they are aware of.
- Liquidity providers will get access to uncorrelated return streams.
- Their funds will gain high yield in all market conditions as yield is derived from financial engineering and sustainable sources instead of "seasonal" token emissions.
- Liquidity providers will have access to more complex financial instruments that they will have not had access to before, not in DeFi and especially not in TradFi.
- Liquidity providers abstract away the gas fees of running these complex transactions, improving their capital efficiency.