Comment on page
What is rysk?
Rysk is a feature-rich options protocol with an advanced user experience for traders that generates uncorrelated and competitive yield in all market conditions for liquidity providers.
To deliver these promises, rysk harnesses:
- The Dynamic Hedging Vault (DHV), - a brand-new hybrid AMM (Automated Market Maker) and RFQ (Request for Quotation) options protocol. The vault generates uncorrelated yield for its liquidity providers and enables a bespoke options trading experience for traders and hedgers - the best in the game.
Options are fundamental to a mature financial system since enabling speculation, hedging, and advanced risk management. Rysk on-chain options enable an accessible, transparent, and non-custodial market for anyone to trade and manage their risk.
Rysk offers a unique value proposition that differentiates it from both centralized and decentralized options markets:
- Fully Transparent and Non-Custodial
- Unified Liquidity across Multiple Expiries and Strikes
- Tight Bid/Ask Spread
- Optimised UI and UX for Traders
- 1-Click Options Strategies
- Focus on Capital Efficiency
- Composability First
Rysk aims to help accelerate DeFi risk maturity whilst furthering the appreciation and adoption of real yield.